SUMMERY SMOOTHIE BOWL
– WITH CHOCOLATE GRANOLA
Number of servings:The recipe is calculated for 2 portions
1 frozen banana
6 dl frozen mango
2 dl Barebells Strawberry Milkshake
1. Mix all ingredients in a food processor or blender until you get a smooth texture.
2. Pour into optional bowls and serve with granola, coconut, fresh fruit/berries, peanut butter, Barebells’ Hazelnut Cream or anything else you like!
2 dl oatmeal
½ dl sunflower kernels
1.5 tbsp cocoa
1 tablespoon coconut oil
1 tablespoon date syrup or other optional sweetener
½ dl egg white
1 Barebells Cookies & Cream bar
1. Measure oatmeal, sunflower seeds and cocoa in a bowl. Chop the protein bar into small pieces and add to the other ingredients.
2. Microwave the coconut oil together with the sweetener for about 30-40 seconds and then pour over the dry ingredients, add the egg whites and mix thoroughly until a sticky mass.
3. Sprinkle the granola on a plate with baking sheet paper and bake in the oven at about 100 degrees (hot air) for 25-30 minutes.
4. Remove and let the granola cool.
5. Top your smoothie bowl with the protein enriched chocolate granola!