Pamela’s Barebells Valentine’s Doughnuts
100g oat flour
50g ground almonds
20g cocoa or cacao powder
1 teaspoon baking powder
200ml Barebells Milkhake with a taste of chocolate or vanilla
1tsp vanilla extract
200g Quark or coconut yogurt
3tbsp maple syrup or honey
2tsp beetroot powder
1 Barebells Proteinbar White Chocolate Almond, chopped into pieces
1. Preheat the oven to 180C
2. Grease a 6-hole donut tin.
3. Place all the donut ingredients into a blender and whizz up until you have a thick batter.
4. Spoon into the donut holes to fill and bake for 20 minutes.
5. Leave to cool then pop onto a wire rack.
6. Mix together the Quark/yogurt, beetroot powder and maple syrup/honey then spread over the donuts once cooled.
7. Top with a piece of Barebells Proteinbar, flaked almonds and sprinkle with raspberries. Enjoy!