Pamela’s Protein Chocolate Cookies
1 x can chickpeas, drained
150g smooth nut butter
80g maple syrup
3 tablespoons cacao powder
2 scoops your favourite protein powder (chocolate or vanilla)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
½ teaspoon baking powder
1 x Barebells Cookies & Cream bar, chopped
Melted dark chocolate
1) Preheat the oven to 170C and place some baking paper over a large baking sheet.
2) Place all of the cookie ingredients into a fod processor or blender and blend until quite thick and smooth.
3) Stir in the chopped up Barebells bar then divide the dough into 10 pieces and use your hands to roll and flatten into cookies.
4) Arrange on the baking tray and bake for 10 minutes. They will still be soft! Leave to cool.
5) Melt some chocolate and drizzle over each one, scattering over some cacao nibs for extra crunch!