Barebells Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake
120g rich tea biscuits
40g unsalted butter
360g light cream cheese
100g egg whites
50g granulated stevia
1 tsp vanilla extract
40g cocoa powder
100g carnation caramel
1 Barebells Caramel Cashew Protein Bar
1. Line a 20cm tin with parchment and pre heat oven to 160 degrees.
2. Add the biscuits to a food processor and blitz until a fine a crumb. Add the melted butter and mix through.
3. Press the biscuit mixture firmly into the lined tin and place in fridge.
4. In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese, quark, egg whites, stevia, vanilla extract and cocoa powder until thoroughly combined.
5. Spoon half the mixture on to the base, then add teaspoons of the carnation caramel and lightly swirl with the end of the spoon. Add the remaining cheesecake mixture on top and repeat with the remaining caramel, swirling lightly around.
6. Place in the oven for 40 mins approx. Until the cheesecake looks set but still has a slight wobble. Turn the oven off and allow the cheesecake to cool in the oven with the door a jar.
7. Once cooled, place in the fridge overnight to set. To decorate, chop up your Barebells bar and scatter on top with extra grated chocolate and caramel too.