Courtney’s Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
3 small (2 large) mashed bananas
1 cup whole wheat flour
1/2 cup plain flour (can use gluten free if need be)
30ml Barebells Milkshake Banana
1/2 cup fat free Greek yoghurt
1/2 cup stevia / coconut sugar – 1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 tbsp vanilla essence
1 tbsp melted coconut oil
Pinch salt & cinnamon
1/3 cup dark chocolate chips (optional)
1. Blend all the liquid ingredients.
2. Then transfer to a large bowl and whisk together the dry.
3. Lastly, fold in the chocolate chips.
4. Evenly distribute the batter between 12-14 cupcake moulds (I use silicone ones that I got online!).
5. Bake at 175 degrees for 20-25 minutes.