Banana, Almond & Cardamom Cupcakes
Recipe by: Martina Norling:@skippasockret
4 dl almond flour
2 teaspoon baking powder
2 tablespoons Barebells Vanilla Milkshake
1 dl chopped almonds
1 White Chocolate Almond Protein bar
400 grams of cream cheese
200 grams of butter
4 tablespoons of honey
1 tablespoon vanilla powder
3-4 teaspoons cardamom
1. Preheat the oven to 175°C.
2. Mix the bananas with the eggs.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix to a fluffy paste.
4. Fill the baking cups to 2/3 and bake them in the oven for 15-20 minutes
5. Take out the muffins from the oven and let them cool
6. Cut out a small lid on top of the muffins and place a small piece of the protein bar inside the muffins, then put the lid back on
7. Mix the ingredients for the frosting. Make sure the butter and the vanilla powder are at room temperature to avoid the mix from splitting. Then leave the frosting in the fridge for one hour.
8. Spoon or pipe your frosting onto the cooled cupcakes.